Monday, July 20, 2015

A few guys...
Hey guys. Sorry no posts in a while. I've been... Busy. 
So what I wanted to tell you guys about a few guys I know and watch. One guy is called PBJ Gaming. He plays a lot of Minecraft and computer games. He's pretty cool. He makes me laugh a lot. So the next guy is called The Matrix. You may have to search a lot to find him. His YouTube pic is the flashes logo. So look for him and find how nooby he is. I mean he's not that God a gamer so its fun to laugh at him. 

A little cheat.

So plenty of people play Agar.io right? Well I've found a way where you can get plenty of people to feed you intentionally. All you need to do is name yourself whatever PewDiePie named himself. So now it would be, all caps, EDGAR.IO. Plenty of people already do it, but if you do it right, you will be big ion no time (that's what she said). Hope this helps you. 
And since I'm on the Agar.io subject, I'll give you a few skin names. 
Doge
CIA
USA
Earth
Moon
That's just a few you would use since they're always used. They are the most popular ones that I always see.

THATS ALL FOLKS!

Hope this helped all of you. Go check out my friend PBJ Gaming. And the noob The Matrix. Also if you haven't heard of him, look up CurriePlays. He makes me laugh all day. Now bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment